- Shake your booty. Crank up some rockin’ jams and dance your heart out (so what if the neighbor thinks you’ve lost your mind?).
- Forget walking; start skipping. Do it once in a crowded sidewalk and you’ll feel a little lighter after that.
- Be needy, for a change. Take a break from being so self-sufficient and independent and tell someone how much you can’t live without them.
- Clap your hands. Get really enthusiastic about the smallest and simplest pleasures.
- Ask the crazy questions. An inquisitive and curious mind nurtures the soul and encourages the flow of creativity.
- Believe in Santa Claus and Unicorns. Piggyback off a child’s undeniable and unshakable faith. Believe in the magic of the unseeable.
- Hug it out. A physical touch can transcend unspoken words of love, care, and the human connection.
- Laugh it out loud, from the gut. A deep, hearty belly laugh keeps the heart light and is always accompanied with a big smile.
- Mind your manners. Say “please” and “thank you”. The simplest acts of politeness can warm a stranger’s heart.
- Dream beyond your wildest dreams. Let your childlike imagination run wild and give yourself the chance to achieve something great.
Click the link to read the entire article on MindBodyGreen.
n. the kaleidoscopic patterns you see just after closing your eyes to fall asleep, a series of hypnotic indigo and black clouds ghosting over red-cyan bird’s nests that dissolve and shiver into disco-floor spiderwebs fainter than campfire smoke against the night sky, which just makes you need to get up and check your email again.